Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Step Up 3D Soundtrack – One of the Best


________________________-----________________________

Step Up 3D Soundtrack

If there is one movie soundtrack that I could be proud of and would love to listen to all day long, it must be Step Up 3D soundtrack. It has got loads of fantastic songs that will make your body move and shake. I love this soundtrack as much as I love the movie. Step Up 3D, for me, is the best Step Up franchise and one of the best musical and performings arts movies of all time. Really, their music really sounds great and the dance moves, come on, they are all amazing.

2 of my most favorite songs in this soundtrack are "Club Can't Handle Me" by Flo Rida feat. David Guetta (my favorite DJ) and "Fancy Footwork" by Chromeo. And these two songs have been so very memorable to me. A month ago, I heard these songs simultaneously on 2 different radio stations, not just once but 4 times, believe it or not. Anyway, there is another thing that I like from this movie. Have you seen the hand dance in the latter part of the movie? It was fantastic, right? How I wish I could do that.


Powered by mp3skull.com
Alright then, let's try the hand dance to the tune of "Beggin" by MadCon.


------------------------_____------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment